Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stop Motion

VVelcome to my 2nd post, moles.

Things are getting crazier lately, don't ya think?

People are getting weird, they gave up all they have just for money.

The press are getting mad, they want to make news, but none of them are facts.

Parents is also getting mad, their children went off and back in the morning with such an alcoholic face.

The "it girls" are getting bitchy-er, they do alcohol, cigars, pub to impress people. No I am not that kind of people. I won't be impressed, no matter how hard you try, biatch.

Boys are getting wild, they knocked up girls. So MTV made this "16 and pregnant". Thanks boys.

Religious leader is getting modern. Jesus has a twitter account, hey it's good! So that we can find out when he will go down to earth.

My family is getting randy, my uncle died last Saturday in such a tragic way, I think.

My friends are getting weird, but hey, life as a teenagers is a roller coaster ride.

And finally..

I AM getting crazier, my heart, my mind, my body they just don't corporate well lately. Many problems mainz in my mind. Whether it is homeworks, exams, friends, family, economical problems, friends, homeworks, etc. Making a blog like this and the other fun craps with my friends really helps! Danke meine liebe freundinen!!







for entertainment purpose







oh and for those who mocked my force, FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY DEAR muchos gracias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment