Saturday, December 31, 2011

vvelcome 2012

whoa I can't believe that it's the 31st of December already.. well at least in where I am right now

and btw, I'm such a bad blogger yes? :))

This NYE might not be the best one. I don't go to anywhere special, or do anything that is wow enough. In the last day of 2011, I want to spend some time to think and summarize all that happened to me thru' the year. Well maybe I won't tell all of those here I'm just too sentimental for that. In summary, 2011 is not "the" year. I got ups and downs the whole year. mostly downs. Yes I know that it is not good to spread a negative energy, here, when everybody else is having a celebration. But that's what happened.
And I don't want to make any other resolution shit, because every year they ended up undone and just a waste of pen and paper. So now, let me write my "2012 goals" or idk....



1. Graduated from high school with some bad-ass scores
2. Accepted in an Art/Design Faculty either in ITB or IKJ
3. Have my teeth done (put on braces)
4. Done at least 3 art project before the end of the year
5. Able to play an instrument properly
6. Have at least 3 videos on vimeo (which I made a long time ago but still 1 vid in it)
7. Learn French
8. Have savings account
9. Got my licence before the end of the year
10.idk what the last is because 9 just seems stupid for a list, tee hee



How's that? I'm just praying that I could make all of those possible. Wish me luck and
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete