Sunday, September 5, 2010

untitled

Hey yo peops, long time no post. I'm such a bad blogger rite?
Blame those school tasks and tests. They make me feel retarded enough to just make a single post. Yes, I think my high school has this "evil plan" that includes torturing-pupils-with-tasks-and-some-other-shits.

THANK GOD, now is the time for us, kids, have a couple of weeks of ramadhan holiday. This is so important for me, because finally I can get the time that I wanted for making some projects and blablabla..

Talking about projects, actually I already made some back then, and posted them on posterous but once again, I am a bad blogger. But I leave it with some reasons, so don't just judge me like I told you so :p

Last month, exactly the same date as today, I had my 16th birthday. I didn't have like some parties or what, just mom who made the cake (as usual) and bro who brought us cake from sevengrain that is just some overthrows from his office, hehe. So from my birthday I got some money (which is super great) 'cos it can buy me a lomolitos and some ticket concerts later. YEAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D

This post is just a re-introduction, I'll post pictures maybe in the next post. Or not, or yes. Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment